Monday, February 14, 2011

Quilt block

This is a table top that I painted a quilt block on. I saved this cheap little table from the garbage. I then removed the legs and the steel brackets that held them on. I noticed that the steel brackets could be used again. I came up with the idea to mount one on wall and screw one of the legs back into it.It could all be painted and used for whatever your imagination needs it for. I think that it could be used to hang towels or quilts on. These tables can be purchased for about $5.00 and used for lots of purposes.

4 comments:

  1. Cheryl, this is excellent, you can do anyting, you should start a business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Great!!!! I need to make a quilt block painting to hang outside.....you have inspired me....I guess I need to cruise around the neighborhood and do some curb shopping!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have decided that I think Valentines day is overrated. I think that it causes overstress for men to do something for the women in their lives. Yesterday when I was listening to 107.9 I heard a lady speaking about marriages and the real meaning of love is the little things that our husbands do for us. It really got me to thinking. I realize that I am guilty of not seeing those little things that my husband does(without me asking)for me. I promise to try to see those little things better and realize that those are the only thing that really counts. My husband did take me out for a nice supper and I really appreciated that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you need to post more of your projects, they all turn out so neat!

    ReplyDelete